Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does the universe ever laugh at you?

Sometimes I wonder if the universe thinks my life is just one big practical joke. I'm sitting here writing this on my iPhone because my internet, tv and telephone are out of order until Sunday. I'm about to go for what is probably the 10th interview i've been for in the last month and it's likely that I'm not going to get it. My personal life is a mess and I'm currently thinking going home is the best way out. Where do I go now? God only knows, hopefully this whiskey will help shut my eyes and start again tomorrow. I feel like I'm having a mid life crisis and I'm only 28. How can this be? And I've recently been told I have a hair pulling disorder called something too long to retype.. Help! Bx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment